Handbook of integral equations 2e by Andrei D. Polyanin [pdf]
Handbook of Integral Equations by Andrei D. Polyanin, Alexander V. Manzhirov
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of
Integral Equations Books . We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
Report DMCA / Copyright
About this book :-
Handbook of Integral Equations written by
Andrei Polyanin, Alexander Manzhirov.
Unparalleled in scope compared to the literature currently available, the Handbook of Integral Equations, Second Edition contains over 2,500 integral equations with solutions as well as analytical and numerical methods for solving linear and nonlinear equations. It explores Volterra, Fredholm, Wiener–Hopf, Hammerstein, Uryson, and other equations that arise in mathematics, physics, engineering, the sciences, and economics. With 300 additional pages, this edition covers much more material than its predecessor.
New to the Second Edition
• New material on Volterra, Fredholm, singular, hypersingular, dual, and nonlinear integral equations, integral transforms, and special functions
• More than 400 new equations with exact solutions
• New chapters on mixed multidimensional equations and methods of integral equations for ODEs and PDEs
• Additional examples for illustrative purposes
To accommodate different mathematical backgrounds, the authors avoid wherever possible the use of special terminology, outline some of the methods in a schematic, simplified manner, and arrange the material in increasing order of complexity. The book can be used as a database of test problems for numerical and approximate methods for solving linear and nonlinear integral equations.
Book Detail :-
Title: Handbook of Integral Equations
Author(s): Andrei Polyanin, Alexander Manzhirov
Series: Handbooks of Mathematical Equations
Download Similar Books from Amazon
About Author :-
The author Andrei D. Polyanin , D.Sc., Ph.D., is a well-known scientist of broad interests who is active in various areas of mathematics, mechanics, and chemical engineering sciences. He is one of the most prominent authors in the field of reference literature on mathematics and physics.
Professor Polyanin graduated with honors from the Department of Mechanics and Mathematics of Moscow State University in 1974. He received his Ph.D. in 1981 and his D.Sc. in 1986 from the Institute for Problems in Mechanics of the Russian (former USSR) Academy of Sciences. Since 1975, Professor Polyanin has been working at the Institute for Problems inMechanics of the Russian Academy of Sciences; he is also Professor ofMathematics at BaumanMoscow State Technical University. He is amember of the Russian National Committee on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics and of the Mathematics and Mechanics Expert Council of the Higher Certification Committee of the Russian Federation.
Professor Polyanin hasmade important contributions to exact and approximate analytical methods in the theory of differential equations, mathematical physics, integral equations, engineering mathematics, theory of heat and mass transfer, and chemical hydrodynamics. He has obtained exact solutions for several thousand ordinary differential, partial differential, and integral equations.
Professor Polyanin is an author of more than 30 books in English, Russian, German, and Bulgarian as well as more than 120 research papers and three patents. He has written a number of fundamental handbooks, including A. D. Polyanin and V. F. Zaitsev, Handbook of Exact Solutions for Ordinary Differential Equations, CRC Press, 1995 and 2003; A. D. Polyanin and A. V. Manzhirov, Handbook of Integral Equations, CRC Press, 1998; A. D. Polyanin, Handbook of Linear Partial Differential Equations for Engineers and Scientists, Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, 2002; A. D. Polyanin, V. F. Zaitsev, and A. Moussiaux, Handbook of First Order Partial Differential Equations, Taylor & Francis, 2002; and A. D. Polyanin and V. F. Zaitsev, Handbook of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equation, Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, 2004.
Professor Polyanin is editor of the book series Differential and Integral Equations and Their Applications, Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, London/Boca Raton, and Physical and Mathematical Reference Literature, Fizmatlit, Moscow. He is also Editor-in-Chief of the international scientific-educational Website EqWorld—The World of Mathematical Equations (http://eqworld.ipmnet.ru), which is visited by over 1000 users a day worldwide. Professor Polyanin is amember of the EditorialBoard of the journal TheoreticalFoundations of Chemical Engineering.
In 1991, Professor Polyanin was awarded a Chaplygin Prize of the Russian Academy of Sciences for his research in mechanics. In 2001, he received an award from the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation.
The author Alexander V. Manzhirov , D.Sc., Ph.D., is a noted scientist in the fields of mechanics and applied mathematics, integral equations, and their applications. After graduating with honors from the Department of Mechanics and Mathematics of Rostov State University in 1979, Professor Manzhirov attended postgraduate courses at Moscow Institute of Civil Engineering. He received his Ph.D. in 1983 from Moscow Institute of Electronic Engineering Industry and his D.Sc. in 1993 from the Institute for Problems in Mechanics of the Russian (former USSR) Academy of Sciences. Since 1983, Professor Manzhirov has been working at the Institute for Problems in Mechanics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, where he is currently head of the Laboratory for Modeling in Solid Mechanics.
Professor Manzhirov is also head of a branch of the Department of AppliedMathematics at Bauman Moscow State Technical University, professor of mathematics at Moscow State University of Engineering and Computer Science, vice-chairman of Mathematics and Mechanics Expert Council of the Higher Certification Committee of the Russian Federation, executive secretary of Solid Mechanics Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences, and an expert in mathematics, mechanics, and computer science of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research. He is a member of the Russian National Committee on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics and the European Mechanics Society (EUROMECH), and a member of the editorial board of the journal Mechanics of Solids and the international scientific-educational Website EqWorld—The World of Mathematical Equations (http://eqworld.ipmnet.ru).
Professor Manzhirov has made important contributions to new mathematical methods for solving problems in the fields of integral equations and their applications, mechanics of growing solids, contact mechanics, tribology, viscoelasticity, and creep theory. He is the author of ten books (including Contact Problems inMechanics of Growing Solids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1991; Handbook of Integral Equations, CRC Press, Boca Raton, 1998; Handbuch der Integralgleichungen: Exacte L¨osungen, Spektrum Akad. Verlag, Heidelberg, 1999; Contact Problems in the Theory of Creep [in Russian], National Academy of Sciences of Armenia, Erevan, 1999), more than 70 research papers, and two patents. Professor Manzhirov is a winner of the First Competition of the Science Support Foundation 2001, Moscow.
All Famous Books of this Author :-
If you like the books of this auther. Here is other Books/Editions/Material/Version avaliable for download. Don't miss it.
• Download PDF Handbook First Order PDEs by Andrei Polyanin, Zaitsev, Moussiaux
• Download PDF Handbook Linear PDEs (2E) Engineers by Andrei Polyanin, Nazaikinskii
• Download PDF Handbook Nonlinear PDEs (2E) by Andrei Polyanin, Zaitsev
• Download PDF Handbook ODEs by Andrei Polyanin, Zaitsev
• Download PDF Handbook Integral Equations (2E) by Andrei Polyanin, Manzhirov
• Download PDF Handbook Engineering Mathematics by Andrei Polyanin, Manzhirov
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Join WhatsApp Group
Join Telegram Group
Book Contents :-
Handbook of Integral Equations written by
Andrei Polyanin, Alexander Manzhirov
cover the following topics.
Part I. Exact Solutions of Integral Equations
1. Linear Equations of the First Kind with Variable Limit of Integration
2. Linear Equations of the Second Kind with Variable Limit of Integration
3. Linear Equations of the First Kind with Constant Limits of Integration
4. Linear Equations of the Second Kind with Constant Limits of Integration
5. Nonlinear Equations of the First Kind with Variable Limit of Integration
6. Nonlinear Equations of the Second Kind with Variable Limit of Integration
7. Nonlinear Equations of the First Kind with Constant Limits of Integration
8. Nonlinear Equations of the Second Kind with Constant Limits of Integration
Part II. Methods for Solving Integral Equations
9. Main Definitions and Formulas. Integral Transforms
10. Methods for Solving Linear Equations of the Form x to a K(x, t)y(t) dt = f(x)
11. Methods for Solving Linear Equations of the Form y(x) = x to a K(x, t)y(t) dt = f(x)
12. Methods for Solving Linear Equations of the Form b to a K(x, t)y(t) dt = f(x)
13. Methods for Solving Linear Equations of the Form y(x) – b to a K(x, t)y(t) dt = f(x) 625
14. Methods for Solving Singular Integral Equations of the First Kind
15. Methods for Solving Complete Singular Integral Equations
16. Methods for Solving Nonlinear Integral Equations
17. Methods for SolvingMultidimensional Mixed Integral Equations
18. Application of Integral Equations for the Investigation of Differential Equations
Supplement 1. Elementary Functions and Their Properties
Supplement 2. Finite Sums and Infinite Series
Supplement 3. Tables of Indefinite Integrals
Supplement 4. Tables of Definite Integrals
Supplement 5. Tables of Laplace Transforms
Supplement 6. Tables of Inverse Laplace Transforms
Supplement 7. Tables of Fourier Cosine Transforms
Supplement 8. Tables of Fourier Sine Transforms
Supplement 9. Tables of Mellin Transforms
Supplement 10. Tables of Inverse Mellin Transforms
Supplement 11. Special Functions and Their Properties
Supplement 12. Some Notions of Functional Analysis
Open Now or
Download Similar Books
25 Best Integral Equations Books