Math shortcuts, Articles, worksheets, Exam tips, Question, Answers, FSc, BSc, MScMore about us
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of Integral Equations Books . We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
About this book :-
Integral Calculus and Differential Equations (18E) written by BC Das, BN Mukherjee.
The textbooks is recommended for the University of Calcutta, Dacca, Patna, Utkal and all other Indian Universities. This is a text book for BA & BSc examinations.
The author has BC Das and BN Mukherjee tried to make the exposition of the fundamental principles clear as well as concise without going into unnecessary details and at the same time an attempt has been made to make the treatment as much rigorous and up to date as is possible with in the scope of this elementary work.
Book Detail :-
Title: Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
Author(s): BC Das, BN Mukherjee
Publisher: UN Dhur & Sons, Private Ltd.
Download Similar Books from Amazon
About Author :-
The author BC DAS, MSc, Professor of Mathematics, Presidency College, Calcutta, Ex-Lecturer in Applied Mathematics, Calcutta University.
The author BN Mukherjee, MA, Premchand Rogchand Scholar, Professor of Mathematics, Scottish Church College, Calcutta.
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books, text books, editions, versions or solution manuals avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• Download PDF Integral Calculus and Differential Equations (18E) by BC DAS, BN Mukherjee
• Download PDF Solution to Integral Calculus Part 1 of Das Mukherjee by SK Mittal Pragati
• Download PDF Solution to Integral Calculus Part 2 of Das Mukherjee by SK Mittal Pragati
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Book Contents :-
Integral Calculus and Differential Equations (18E) written by BC Das, BN Mukherjee cover the following topics.
1. Definition and Fundamental Properties
2. Method of subtituion
3. Integration by Parts
4. Special Trigonometric Functions
5. Rational Fractions
6. Definite Integrals
7. Infinite or Improper Integrals adn Integration of Infinite Series
7-A Irrational Functions
8. Integration by Successive Reduction and Beta & Gamma Functions
9. Area of Plane Curves (Quadrature)
10. Lengths of Plane Cureves (Rectification)
11. Volumes ad Surface Area of Solids of Revolution
12. Centroids and Moments of Inertia
13. On Some Wellknown Curves
14. Introduction and Definitions
15. Equations of the First Order and the First Degree
16. Equations of the First Order but not of the first degree.
17. Linear Equations with constant coefficients
19. The Method of Isoclines
Appendix A: A note on Definite Integrals
Appendix B: A note on Logarithmic and Exponential Functions
Appendix C: Alternative Proofs of some Theorems
Appendix D: A note on Integrating Factors
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn. If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS. Thank you.
Related Book Categories:-