Math shortcuts, Articles, worksheets, Exam tips, Question, Answers, FSc, BSc, MScMore about us
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of Integral Equations Books . We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
About this book :-
Differential and Integral Calculus, Vol. II written by Richard Courant.
This is one of the most important and influential books on calculus ever written. It has been reprinted more than twenty times and translated into several other languages, including Russian, and published in the Soviet Union and many other places. We especially want to thank Marvin Jay Greenberg, Emeritus Professor of Mathematics, University of California at Santa Cruz, for his Appendix on Infinitesimals, which includes recent discoveries on Hyperreals and Nilpotent Infinitesimals, and for his bibliography and references, which include up-to-date references to current publications in 2010. This foreword, which includes new mathematical discoveries, is included in Volume One of this work. A professor of mathematics writes: "I've enjoyed with great pleasure your foreword, discovering many interesting things about Courant's life and his thoughts. In particular, your citations about the antithesis between intuition and rigor were very illuminating, because it corresponds to the methodological thread I'm trying to follow developing the theory of Fermat reals. "Infinitesimals without "mysticism", explicit or fogged into unclear logical methods, seems possible. Now, I think we can make a step further, because the rigor increases our possibility to understand.
The present volume of this book is contains the more advanced parts of the differenial and integral calculus, dealing mainly with funcitons of several variables.
Book Detail :-
Title: Differential and Integral Calculus, Vol. II
Author(s): Richard Courant
Publisher: Blackie & Son Limited
Get this book from Amazon
About Author :-
The Author Richard Courant was a German American mathematician. He is best known by the general public for the book What is Mathematics?, co-written with Herbert Robbins. Here is list his books
• Courant, R. (1937), Differential and Integral Calculus, Vol. I, translated by McShane, E. J. (2nd ed.)
• Courant, R. (1936), Differential and Integral Calculus, Vol. II, translated by McShane, E. J., New York
• Courant, Richard; John, Fritz (1965), Introduction to Calculus and Analysis, Vol. I
• Courant, Richard; John, Fritz (1974), Introduction to Calculus and Analysis, Vol. II/1
• Courant, Richard; John, Fritz (1974), Introduction to Calculus and Analysis, Vol. II/2
• Courant, Richard; Hilbert, David (1953), Methods of Mathematical Physics, Vol. I (2nd ed.)
• Courant, Richard; Hilbert, David (1962), Methods of Mathematical Physics, Vol. II
• Courant, R.; Friedrichs, K. O. (1948), Supersonic Flow and Shock Waves
• Courant, Richard; Robbins, Herbert (1941), What is Mathematics?, Oxford University Press is most famous book
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books, text books, editions, versions or solution manuals avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• Download PDF Differential and Integral Calculus, Vol-I (2E) by Richard Courant
• Download PDF Differential and Integral Calculus, Vol-II by Richard Courant
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Book Contents :-
Differential and Integral Calculus, Vol. II written by Richard Courant cover the following topics.
1. Preliminary Remarks on Analytical Geometry and Vector Analysis
2. Functions of Several Variables and Their Derivatives
3. Deveopments and Applications of the Differential Calculus
4. Multiple Integrals
5. Integration over Regions in Several Dimensions
6. Differential Equations
7. Calculus of Vairations
8. Functions of a Complex Variable
Now please OPEN for DOWNLOAD the BOOK.
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn. If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS. Thank you.
Related Book Categories:-