Math shortcuts, Articles, worksheets, Exam tips, Question, Answers, FSc, BSc, MScMore about us
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of Engineering Mathematics Books . We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
Higher Engineering Mathematics written by
B. S. Grewal , Ph.D., Professor of Applied Mathematics, Defence, Research and Developement Organization, New Delhi, Formerly of College of Military Engineering, Poona and Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi and
J.S. Grewal , M.I.E., I. Engr. (U.K.), M. I. Mar. Engg.
The book provides a clear exposition of essential tools of applied mathematics from a modern point of view and meets complete requirements of engineering and computer science students. Every effort has been made to keep the presentation at once simple and lucid. It is written with the firm conviction that a good book is one that can be read with minimum guidance from the instructor. To achieve this, more than the usual number of solved examples, followed by properly graded problems have been given. Many of the examples and problems have been selected from recent papers of various university and other engineering examinations. Basic Concepts and Useful Information has been given in an Appendix.
- Algebra & Geometry: Solution of equations, Linear algebra: Determinants, Matrices, Vector algebra and Solid geometry.
- Calculus: Differential calculus, Partial differentiation, Integral calculus, Multiple integrals, Vector calculus.
- Series: Infinite Series and Fourier Series.
- Differential Equations: Differential equations of first order and their applications, Linear differential equations and their applications, Differential equations of different types, Series solution of differential equations and special functions, Partial differential equations and their applications.
- Complex Analysisc: Complex numbers and functions, Calculus of complex functions.
- Transforms: Laplace Transforms, Fourier transforms and Z-transforms.
- Numerical Techniques: Empirical Laws and Curve fitting, Statistical methods, Probability and Distributions, Sampling and Inference, Numerical methods, Finite differences and Interpolation, Difference equations, Numerical solution of Ordinary and Partial differential equations, Linear programming.
- Special Topics: Calculus of variations, Integral equations, Discrete mathematics, Tensors.
- An exhaustive list of Objective Type of Questions has been given at the end of each chapter. Standard Tables, Answers to Problems, and a fairly comprehensive Index is given at the end.
Title: Higher Engineering Mathematics
Author(s): B. S. Grewal, J.S. Grewal
Publisher: Khanna Publishers
Download from Amazon :
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Higher Engineering Mathematics written by
B. S. Grewal, J.S. Grewal
cover the following topics.
Unit I: Algebra, Vectors And Geometry
1. Solution of Equations
2. Linear Algebra: Determinants, Matrices
3. Vector Algebra and Solid Geometry
Unit II: Calculus
4. Differential Calculus & Its Applications
5. Partial Differentiation & Its Applications
6. Integral Calculus & Its Applications
7. Multiple Integrals & Beta, Gamma Functions
8. Vector Calculus & Its Applications
Univ III: Series
9. Infinite Series
10. Fourier Series & Harmonic Anslysis
Unit IV: Differential Equations
11. Differential Equations of First Order
12. Applications of Differential Equations of First Order
13. Linear Differential Equations
14. Applications of Linear Differential Equations
15. Differential Equations of Other Types
16. Series Solution of Differential Equations and Special Functions
17. Partial Differential Equations
18. Applications of Partial Differential Equations
Unit V: Complex Analysis
19. Complex Numbers and Functions
20. Calculus of Complex Functions
Unit VI: Transforms
21. Laplace Transforms
22. Fourier Transforms
Unit VII: Numerical Techniques
24. Empirical Laws and Curve-fitting
25. Statistical Methods
26. Probability and Distributions
27. Sampling and Inference
28. Numerical Solution of Equations
29. Finite Differences and Interpolation
30. Numerical Differentiation and Integration
31. Difference Equations
32. Numerical Solution of Ordinary Differential Equations
33. Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations
34. Linear Programming
Unit VIII: Special Topics
35. Calculus of Variations
36. Integral Equations
37. Discrete Mathematics
38. Tensor Analysis
Answers to Problems
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn. If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS. Thank you.