engineering mathematics 1, sergei silvestrov, rancic [pdf]
Engineering Mathematics by Sergei Silvestrov, Milica Rancic
(Electromagnetics, Fluid Mechanics, Material Physics and Financial Engineering)
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of
Engineering Mathematics Books . We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
Report DMCA / Copyright
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
How to Download a Book?, ... Need Help?
Engineering Mathematics edited by
Sergei Silvestrov , Division of Applied Mathematics, The School of Education, Culture, and Communication, Mälardalen University, Västerås, Sweden and
Milica Rancic , Division of Applied Mathematics, The School of Education, Culture, and Communication, Mälardalen University, Västerås, Sweden.
This book series features volumes composed of selected contributions from workshops and conferences in all areas of current research in mathematics and statistics, including operation research and optimization. In addition to an overall evaluation of the interest, scientific quality, and timeliness of each proposal at the hands of the publisher, individual contributions are all refereed to the high quality standards of leading journals in the field. Thus, this series provides the research community with well-edited, authoritative reports on developments in the most exciting areas of mathematical and statistical research today. This book highlights the latest advances in engineering mathematics with a main focus on the mathematical models, structures, concepts, problems and computational methods and algorithms most relevant for applications in modern technologies and engineering. In particular, it features mathematical methods and models of applied analysis, probability theory, differential equations, tensor analysis and computational modelling used in applications to important problems concerning electromagnetics, antenna technologies, fluid dynamics, material and continuum physics and financial engineering. The individual chapters cover both theory and applications, and include a wealth of figures, schemes, algorithms, tables and results of data analysis and simulation. Presenting new methods and results, reviews of cutting-edge research, and open problems for future research, they equip readers to develop new mathematical methods and concepts of their own, and to further compare and analyse the methods and results discussed.
Sergei Silvestrov, Milica Rancic
Springer International Publishing
Download from Amazon :
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Join WhatsApp Group
Join Telegram Group
Engineering Mathematics written by
Sergei Silvestrov, Milica Rancic
cover the following topics.
1. Frequency Domain and Time Domain Response of the Horizontal Grounding Electrode Using the Antenna Theory Approach. Dragan Poljak
2. On the Use of Analytical Methods in Electromagnetic Compatibility and Magnetohydrodynamics. Silvestar Šesnic and Dragan Poljak
3. Analysis of Horizontal Thin-Wire Conductor Buried in Lossy Ground: New Model for Sommerfeld Type Integral. Milica Rancic, Radoslav Jankoski, Sergei Silvestrov and Slavoljub Aleksic
4. Comparison of TL, Point-Matching and Hybrid Circuit Method Analysis of a Horizontal Dipole Antenna Immersed in Lossy Soil. Radoslav Jankoski, Milica Rancic, Vesna Arnautovski-Toseva and Sergei Silvestrov
5. Theoretical Study of Equilateral Triangular Microstrip Antenna and Its Arrays. Pushpanjali G. Metri
6. Green Function of the Point Source Inside/Outside Spherical Domain - Approximate Solution. Nenad Cvetkovic, Miodrag Stojanovic, Dejan Jovanovic, Aleksa Ristic, Dragan Vuckovic and Dejan Krstic
7. The Electromagnetic–Thermal Dosimetry Model of the Human Brain. Mario Cvetkovic and Dragan Poljak
8. Quasi-TEM Analysis of Multilayered Shielded Microstrip Lines Using Hybrid Boundary Element Method. Mirjana Peric, Saša Ilic and Slavoljub Aleksic
9. Modified Transmission Line Models of Lightning Strokes Using New Current Functions and Attenuation Factors. Vesna Javor
10. On Some Properties of the Multi-peaked Analytically Extended Function for Approximation of Lightning Discharge Currents. Karl Lundengård, Milica Rancic, Vesna Javor and Sergei Silvestrov
11. Mathematical Modelling of Cutting Process System. Jüri Olt, Olga Liivapuu, Viacheslav Maksarov, Alexander Liyvapuu and Tanel Tärgla
12. Mixed Convection Heat Transfer in MHD Non-Darcian Flow Due to an Exponential Stretching Sheet Embedded in a Porous Medium in Presence of Non-uniform Heat Source/Sink. Prashant G. Metri, Veena M. Bablad, Pushpanjali G. Metri, M. Subhas Abel and Sergei Silvestrov
13. Heat and Mass Transfer in MHD Boundary Layer Flow over a Nonlinear Stretching Sheet in a Nanofluid with Convective Boundary Condition and Viscous Dissipation. Prashant G. Metri, M. Subhas Abel and Sergei Silvestrov
14. Effect of Time-Periodic Boundary Temperature Modulations on the Onset of Convection in a Maxwell Fluid–Nanofluid. Saturated Porous Layer. Jawali C. Umavathi, Kuppalapalle Vajravelu, Prashant G. Metri and Sergei Silvestrov
15. Effect of First Order Chemical Reaction on Magneto Convection in a Vertical Double Passage Channel. J. Pratap Kumar, Jawali C. Umavathi, Prashant G. Metri and Sergei Silvestrov
16. Spectral Expansion of Three-Dimensional Elasticity Tensor Random Fields. Anatoliy Malyarenko and Martin Ostoja-Starzewski
17. Sensitivity Analysis of Catastrophe Bond Price Under the Hull–White Interest Rate Model. Anatoliy Malyarenko, Jan Röman and Oskar Schyberg
18. Pricing European Options Under Stochastic Volatilities Models. Betuel Canhanga, Anatoliy Malyarenko, Jean-Paul Murara and Sergei Silvestrov
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn.
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
Now please OPEN for DOWNLOAD the BOOK.
Download Similar Books
10 Best Engineering Mathematics Books