numerical analysis 9e richard burden, douglas faires [pdf]
Numerical Analysis (8E) by Richard Burden, Douglas Faires
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of
Numerical Analysis Books. We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
Report DMCA / Copyright
About this book :-
Numerical Analysis (8E) written by
Douglas Faires, Richard Burden.
This book was written for a sequence of courses on the theory and application of numerical approximation techniques. It is designed primarily for junior-level mathematics, science, and engineering majors who have completed at least the standard college calculus sequence. Familiarity with the fundamentals of linear algebra and differential equations is useful, but there is sufficient introductory material on these topics so that courses in these subjects are not needed as prerequisites.
Previous editions of Numerical Analysis have been used in a wide variety of situations. In some cases, the mathematical analysis underlying the development of approximation techniques was given more emphasis than the methods; in others, the emphasis was reversed. The book has been used as a core reference for beginning graduate level courses in engineering and computer science programs and in first-year courses in introductory analysis offered at international universities. We have adapted the book to fit these diverse users without compromising our original purpose: To introduce modern approximation techniques; to explain how, why, and when they can be expected to work; and to provide a foundation for further study of numerical analysis and scientific computing.
Book Detail :-
Title: Numerical Analysis
Edition: Eight Edition
Author(s): J. Douglas Faires, Richard L. Burden
Publisher: Brooks Cole
Download Similar Books from Amazon
About Author :-
The author Richard L. Burden is the Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at
Youngstown State University. His master's degree in mathematics and doctoral degree in mathematics, with a specialization in numerical analysis, were both awarded by Case Western Reserve University. He also earned a masters degree in computer science from the University of Pittsburgh. His mathematical interests include numerical analysis, numerical linear algebra, and mathematical statistics. Dr. Burden has been named a distinguished professor for teaching and service three times at Youngstown State University. He was also named a distinguished chair as the chair of the Department of Mathematical and Computer Sciences. He wrote the Actuarial Examinations in Numerical Analysis from 1990 until 1999.
The author J. Douglas Faires is Professor at
Youngstown State University
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books, text books, editions, versions or solution manuals avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• Download PDF Numerical Methods (3E) by Richard Burden, Douglas Faires
• Download PDF Numerical Analysis (8E) by Richard Burden, Douglas Faires
• Download PDF Numerical Analysis (8th Instructor Manual) by Richard Burden, Douglas Faires
• Download PDF Numerical Analysis (9E) by Richard Burden, Douglas Faires
• Download PDF Numerical Analysis (9E Instructor Manual) by Richard Burden, Douglas Faires
• Download PDF Numerical Analysis (10E) by Richard Burden, Douglas Faires, Annette Burden
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Join WhatsApp Group
Join Telegram Group
Book Contents :-
Numerical Analysis (8E) written by
Douglas Faires, Richard Burden
cover the following topics.
1. Mathematical Preliminaries and Error Analysis
2. Solutions of Equations in One Variable
3. Interpolation and Polynomial Approximation
4. Numerical Differentiation and Integration
5. Initial-Value Problems for Ordinary Differential Equations
6. Direct Methods for Solving Linear Systems
7. IterativeTechniques in Matrix Algebra
9. Approximating Eigenvalues
10. Numerical Solutions of Nonlinear Systems of Equations
11. Boundary-Value Problems for Ordinary Differential Equations
12. Numerical Solutions to Partial Differential Equations
Answers to Selected Exercises
Open Now or
Download Similar Books
27 Best Numerical Analysis Books