complete idiot's guides calculus ii michael kelley [pdf] MathSchool
Idiot’s Guides Calculus II by W. Michael Kelley
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of
Best Calculus Books . We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
Report DMCA / Copyright
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
How to Download a Book?, ... Need Help?
About this book :-
Idiot’s Guides Calculus I written by
W. Michael Kelley
If you look up the word calculus in the dictionary, one of the first definitions given is that it is a hard object, like a kidney stone. People used to joke that it was no wonder that the subject was so difficult to pass. This book is intended to “soften the calculus” so you are able to better understand Calculus II.
He has tried to avoid using the technical language of mathematics whenever he could. When he absolutely had to use more technical language, He has translated those terms into everyday language you can comprehend. Also, you’ll find plenty of examples in each chapter to help you understand the solutions to each problem. These examples include easy-to-understand explanations as well as the requisite mathematical notations.
Idiots Guides: Calculus II, like its counterpart Idiots Guides: Calculus I, is a curriculum-based companion book that continues the tradition of taking the sting out of calculus by adding more explanatory graphs and illustrations in easy-to-understand language, practice problems, and even a test at the end. Idiots Guides: Calculus II is geared for all students who need to succeed in calculus. Also included:
• Complete step-by-step examples to help you work through the problems.
• Advanced and complex problem examples.
• Sidebar problems sprinkled throughout to test readers knowledge with answer key in the back.
• Practice test included at the end of the book, complete with answer key.
Book Detail :-
Title: Idiot’s Guides Calculus II
Author(s): W. Michael Kelley
Series: Idiot’s Guides
Get Similar Books from Amazon
About Author :-
Author W. Michael Kelley famous mathematian. He is a former award-winning calculus teacher and the author of six math books, including The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Algebra, Second Edition, and The Humongous Book of Calculus Problems. Kelley received an award from the Maryland Council of Teachers of Mathematics recognizing him as an Outstanding High School Mathematics Teacher and four-years-running title of Most Popular Teacher in his home school. Kelley is also the founder and editor of calculus-help.com.
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books, text books, editions, versions or solution manuals avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• Download PDF Precalculus by W. Michael Kelley
• Download PDF Idiot’s Guides Calculus I by W. Michael Kelley
• Download PDF Idiot’s Guides Calculus II by W. Michael Kelley
• Download PDF The Complete Idiot's Guide to Calculus (2E) by W. Michael Kelley
• Download PDF Master the AP Calculus AB & BC, (2E) (Peterson's Ap Calculus) by W. Michael Kelley, Mark Wilding
• Download PDF Master the AP Calculus AB & BC, (3E) (Peterson's Ap Calculus) by W. Michael Kelley, Mark Wilding
• Download PDF The Humongous Book of Algebra Problems by W. Michael Kelley
• Download PDF The Complete Idiot Guide to Algebra (2E) by Michael Kelley
• Download PDF The Humongous Book of Trigonometry Problems
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Join WhatsApp Group
Join Telegram Group
Book Contents :-
Idiot’s Guides Calculus II written by
W. Michael Kelley
cover the following topics.
Part 1: Review of Pre-Calculus and Calculus I
1. Pre-Calculus Topics Used in Calculus II
2. Limits, Derivatives, and Basic Integration
3. Definite and Indefinite Integrals
Part 2: Length, Area, and Volumes
4. Areas and Approximations
5. Volumes and Areas of Solids of Revolutions
Part 3: More Definite and Indefinite Integrals
6. More Integration Techniques
7. Integration with Trigonometric Functions
8. Integration with Fractions
Part 4: The Infinite Series and More
9. To Infinity and Beyond
10. Parametric Equations
11. Polar Coordinates
12. Introduction to Vectors
13. Differential Equations
14. Infinite Sequences
15. Infinite Series
16. Power Series
17. Calculus II Final Exam
A Solutions to “You’ve Got Problems"
B Integration Practice Problems and Solutions
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn.
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
Now please OPEN for DOWNLOAD the BOOK.
Download Similar Books