the mathematica book, 5th edition by stephen wolfram [pdf]
The Mathematica Book, 5E by Stephen Wolfram
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of
Best Basic Mathematics Books . We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
About this book :-
The Mathematica Book, 5E written by
This book is intended to be a complete introduction to Mathematica. It describes essentially all the capabilities of Mathematica, and assumes no prior knowledge of the system.
In most uses of Mathematica, you will need to know only a small part of the system. This book is organized to make it easy for you to learn the part you need for a particular calculation. In many cases, for example, you may be able to set up your calculation simply by adapting some appropriate examples from the book.
You should understand, however, that the examples in this book are chosen primarily for their simplicity, rather than to correspond to realistic calculations in particular application areas.
There are many other publications that discuss Mathematica from the viewpoint of particular classes of applications. In some cases, you may find it better to read one of these publications first, and read this book only when you need a more general perspective on Mathematica.
Mathematica is a system built on a fairly small set of very powerful principles. This book describes those principles, but by no means spells out all of their implications. In particular, while the book describes the elements that go into
Mathematica programs, it does not give detailed examples of complete programs. For those, you should look at other publications.
Book Detail :-
Title: The Mathematica Book
Author(s): Stephen Wolfram
Publisher: Wolfram Media
Download/Get Books from Amazon
About Author :-
Author Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica, and a well-known scientist. He is widely regarded as the most important innovator in technical computing today, as well as one of the world's most original research scientists.
Stephen Wolfram's books are very usefull.
He was Born in London in 1959, he was educated at Eton, Oxford and Caltech. He published his first scientific paper at the age of fifteen, and had received his PhD in theoretical physics from Caltech by the age of twenty. Wolfram's early scientific work was mainly in high-energy physics, quantum field theory and cosmology, and included several now-classic results. Having started to use computers in 1973, Wolfram rapidly became a leader in the emerging field of scientific computing, and in 1979 he began the construction of SMP—the first modern computer algebra system—which he released commercially in 1981.
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books, text books, editions, versions or solution manuals avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• Download PDF Mathematica The Student by Stephen Wolfram
• Download PDF The Mathematica Book, 5E by Stephen Wolfram
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Join WhatsApp Group
Join Telegram Group
Book Contents :-
The Mathematica Book, 5E written by
cover the following topics.
Part-A A Practical Introduction to Mathematica
0. Running Mathematica
1. Numerical Calculations
2. Building Up Calculations
3. Using the Mathematica System
4. Algebraic Calculations
5. Symbolic Mathematics
6. Numerical Mathematics
7. Functions and Programs
9. Graphics and Sound
10. Input and Output in Notebooks
11. Files and External Operations
12. Special Topic: The Internals of Mathematica
Part-2 Principles of Mathematica
2. Functional Operations
4. Manipulating Lists
5. Transformation Rules and Definitions
6. Evaluation of Expressions
7. Modularity and the Naming of Things
8. Strings and Characters
9. Textual Input and Output
10. The Structure of Graphics and Sound
11. Manipulating Notebooks
12. Files and Streams
13. MathLink and External Program Communication
14. Global Aspects of Mathematica Sessions
Part-C Advanced Mathematics in Mathematica
2. Mathematical Functions
3. Algebraic Manipulation
4. Manipulating Equations and Inequalities
6. Series, Limits and Residues
7. Linear Algebra
8. Numerical Operations on Data
9. Numerical Operations on Functions
10. Mathematical and Other Notation
Mathematica Reference Guide
1. Basic Objects
2. A.2.1 Entering Characters
3. Some General Notations and Conventions
5. Patterns and Transformation Rules
6. Files and Streams
7. Mathematica Sessions
8. Mathematica File Organization
9. Some Notes on Internal Implementation
10. Listing of Major Built-in Mathematica Objects
11. Listing of C Functions in the MathLink Library
12. Listing of Named Characters
13. Incompatible Changes
14. Developer Context Objects in Mathematica 5
15. Experimental Context Objects in Mathematica 5
Open Now or
Download Similar Books
Best Basic Mathematics Books