Math shortcuts, Articles, worksheets, Exam tips, Question, Answers, FSc, BSc, MScMore about us
Schaum's Business Statistics (4E) by Leonard Kazmier
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of Probability and Statistics Books. We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
About this book :-
Schaum's Business Statistics (4E) written by Leonard Kazmier
This book helps us to understand basic concepts and offers extra practice on topics you'll encounter in your introductory and intermediate level courses. With this book, you'll understand and master the basic methods of statistical description, statistical inference, decision analysis, and process control. You will also learn about frequency distributions, histograms and frequency polygons, frequency curves, sampling distribution of the mean, and more.
Book Detail :-
Title: Schaum's Business Statistics
Edition: Fourth Edition
Author(s): Leonard Kazmier
Series: Schaum's Outlines Series
Get this Books from Amazon
About Author :-
The author Leonard Kazmier is a PHD and Professor Emeritus of Statistics at the University of Florida. He is the author of Advanced Calculus with Applications in Statistics, Second Edition and co-author of Statistical Tests for Mixed Linear Models, all published by Wiley. Dr. Khuri is a member of numerous academic associations, among them the American Statistical Association and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics.
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Book Contents :-
Schaum's Business Statistics Crash Course written by
L. J. Kazmier
cover the following topics.
1. Analyzing Business Data
2. Statistical Presentations and Graphical Displays
3. Describing Business Data: Measures of Location
4. Describing Business Data: Measures of Dispersion
6. Probability Distributions for Discrete Random Variables: Binomial, Hypergeometric, and Poisson
7. Probability Distributions for Continuous Random Variables: Normal and Exponential
8. Sampling Distributions and Confidence Intervals for the Mean
9. Other Confidence Intervals
10. Testing Hypotheses Concerning the Value of the Population Mean
11. Testing Other Hypotheses
12. The Chi-Square Test for the Analysis of Qualitative Data
13. Analysis of Variance
14. Linear Regression and Correlation Analysis
15. Multiple Regression and Correlation
16. Time Series Analysis and Business Forecasting
17. Non Parametric Statistics
18. Decision Analysis: Payoff Tables and Decision Trees
19. Statistical Process Control
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn. If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS. Thank you.
Other Famous Books Topics:-