precalculus (2nd edition) by sheldon axler [pdf]
Precalculus (2E) by Sheldon Axler
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of
Best Precalculus Books. We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
Report DMCA / Copyright
About this book :-
Precalculus (2E) written by
This book seeks to prepare students to succeed in calculus. Thus it focuses on topics that students need for calculus, especially first-semester calculus. Many important subjects that should be known by all educated citizens but that are irrelevant to calculus have been excluded.
Precalculus is a one-semester course at most colleges and universities. Nevertheless, typical precalculus textbooks contain about a thousand pages (not counting a student solutions manual), far more than can be covered in one semester.
By emphasizing topics crucial to success in calculus, this book has a more manageable size even though it includes a student solutions manual. A thinner textbook should indicate to students that they are truly expected to master most of the content of the book.
Book Detail :-
Author(s): Sheldon Axler
Download Books from Amazon
About Author :-
Author Sheldon Axler was valedictorian of his high school in Miami, Florida. He received his AB from Princeton University with highest honors, followed by a PhD in Mathematics from the University of California at Berkeley. As a Moore Instructor at MIT, Axler received a university-wide teaching award.
Axler was then an assistant professor, associate professor, and professor in the Mathematics Department at Michigan State University, where he received the first J. Sutherland Frame Teaching Award and the Distinguished Faculty Award.
Axler received the Lester R. Ford Award for expository writing from the Mathematical Association of America in 1996. In addition to publishing numerous research papers, Axler is the author of five mathematics textbooks, ranging from freshman to graduate level. His book Linear Algebra Done Right has been adopted as a textbook at over 260 universities.
Axler has served as Editor-in-Chief of the Mathematical Intelligencer and as Associate Editor of the American Mathematical Monthly. He has been a member of the Council of the American Mathematical Society and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute. Axler currently serves on the editorial board of Springer’s series Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics, Graduate Texts in Mathematics, and Universitext.
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books, text books, editions, versions or solution manuals avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• College Algebra (Solution) by Sheldon Axler, Sheldon Jay
• Algebra and Trigonometry by Sheldon Axler
• Linear Algebra Done Right (2E) by Sheldon Axler, Sheldon Jay
• Linear Algebra Done Right (3E) by Sheldon Axler, Sheldon Jay
• Linear Algebra Done Right (3E Solution) by Sheldon Axler, Sheldon Jay
• Precalculus (2E) by Sheldon Axler
• Measure, Integration & Real Analysis by Sheldon Axler
• Holomorphic Spaces by Sheldon Axler, John E. McCarthy, Donald Sarason
• Harmonic Function Theory (2E) by Sheldon Axler, Paul Bourdon, Wade Ramey
• A Glimpse at Hilbert Space Operators: Paul R. Halmos in Memoriam by Sheldon Axler, Peter Rosenthal, Donald Sarason
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Join WhatsApp Group
Join Telegram Group
Book Contents :-
Precalculus (2E) written by
cover the following topics.
About the Author
Preface to the Instructor
Preface to the Student
0. The Real Numbers
1. Functions and Their Graphs
2. Linear, Quadratic, Polynomial, and Rational Functions
3. Exponential Functions, Logarithms, and e
4. Trigonometric Functions
5. Trigonometric Algebra and Geometry
6. Applications of Trigonometry
7. Sequences, Series, and Limits
8. Systems of Linear Equations
Appendix A: Area
Appendix B: Parametric Curves
Exercises and Problems
Download Similar Books
20 Best Precalculus Books