Multimedia Tools for Communicating Mathematics by Tom M. Apostol, Jonathan Borwein, Maria H. Morales, José F. Rodrigues, Konrad Polthier
MathSchoolinternational contain 5000+ of
Mathematics Free PDF Books and
Physics Free PDF Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. Here is extisive list of
Multimedia Mathematics ebooks. We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
How to Download a Book?, ... Need Help?
About this book :-
Multimedia Tools for Communicating Mathematics written by
Tom M. Apostol, Jonathan Borwein, Maria H. Morales, José F. Rodrigues, Konrad Polthier .
This book on multimedia tools for communicating mathematics is a selection of presentations which took place at an international workshop organized by the Centro de Matematica e Aplicacoes Fundamentais. … This is an excellent book on tools and algorithms which are used to create new ways of making interactive presentations and multimedia courses.
This book is a sleeper; intended as a workshop on using multimedia tools to communicate mathematics, it is filled with eye-opening information to make readers wish they had attended the workshop in person.
This book arose from presentations at an international workshop organized at the Centro del Matematic e Aplicacoes Fundamentais at the University of Lisbon … . These proceedings cover an enormous spectrum of both techniques and approaches and some extremely useful discussion. … As a resource, these proceedings should be on the desk of anyone with either a desire or need to develop multimedia tools for teaching and visualizing mathematics at any level. (Douglas Quinney, 2002)
(Tom M. Apostol)
Book Detail :-
Title: Multimedia Tools for Communicating Mathematics
Author(s): Tom M. Apostol, Jonathan Borwein, Maria H. Morales, José F. Rodrigues, Konrad Polthier
Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
Series: Mathematics and Visualization
Download Similar Books from Amazon
About Author :-
The author Tom M. Apostol joined the Caltech faculty in 1950 and is Professor of Mathematics, Emeritus. He is internationally known for his books on Calculus, Analysis, and Analytic Number Theory, (translated into 7 languages), and for creating Project MATHEMATICS!, a video series that brings mathematics to life with computer animation, live action, music, and special effects. The videos have won first-place honors at a dozen international festivals, and were translated into Hebrew, Portuguese, French, and Spanish. Apostol has published 102 research papers, has written two chapters for the Digital Library of Mathematical Functions (2010), and is coauthor of three texts for the physics telecourse.
He has received several awards for research and teaching. In 1978 he was a visiting professor at the University of Patras, Greece, and in 2001 was elected a Corresponding Member of the Academy of Athens, where he delivered his inaugural lecture in Greek. In 2012 he was selected to be a Fellow of the American Mathematical Society.
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books, text books, editions, versions or solution manuals avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• Download PDF Mathematical Analysis, 2E, Tom M. Apostol
• Download PDF Mathematical Analysis, 2E, Solution Manual, Tom M. Apostol
• Download PDF Introduction to Analytic Number Theory (2E) by Tom M. Apostol
• Download PDF Introduction to Analytic Number Theory (Solutions Manual) by Tom M. Apostol
• Download PDF Introduction to Analytic Number Theory by Tom M. Apostol
• Download PDF Modular Functions and Dirichlet Series in Number Theory, Tom M. Apostol
• Download PDF New Horizons in Geometry, Tom M. Apostol, Mamikon A Mnatsakanian
• Download PDF Selected Papers on Precalculus, Tom M. Apostol
• Download PDF Calculus I: One-Variable Calculus, with an Introduction to Linear Algebra, 2E, Tom M. Apostol
• Download PDF Calculus II: Multi-Variable Calculus & Linear Algebra, with Applications to Diff. Equations & Probability, Tom M. Apostol
• Download PDF Multimedia Tools for Communicating Mathematics by Tom M. Apostol, Jonathan Borwein, Maria H. Morales, José F. Rodrigues, Konrad Polthier
• Download PDF The Mechanical Universe: Mechanics and Heat by Steven C. Frautschi, Richard P. Olenick, Tom M. Apostol, David L. Goodstein
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Join WhatsApp Group
Join Telegram Group
Book Contents :-
Multimedia Tools for Communicating Mathematics written by
Tom M. Apostol, Jonathan Borwein, Maria H. Morales, José F. Rodrigues, Konrad Polthier
cover the following topics.
1. Computer Animated Mathematics Videotapes, Tom M. Apostol
2. A Virtual Reconstruction of a Virtual Exhibit, Thomas F. Banchoff and Davide P. Cervone
3. An Intuitive Approach to Elementary Mathematics on the Web, Bruce Bauslaugh, Richard Cannings, Claude Laflamme, and W. Keith Nicholson
4. OpenM ath Technology for Interactive Mathematical Documents, Olga Caprotti, Arjeh M. Cohen, Hans Cuypers, and Hans Sterk
5. The StageTools Package for Creating Geometry for the Web, Davide P. Cervone
6. Communicating and Learning Mathematics with Hypervideo, Teresa Chambel and Nuno Guimariies
7. Collaboration in a Multimedia Laboratory, Eliane Cousquer
8. JDvi - A Way to Put Interactive TeX on the Web, Tim Hoffmann
9. Visual Calculus - Development and Tools, Lawrence S. Husch
10. EG-Models - A New Journal for Digital Geometry Models, Michael Joswig and Konrad Polthier
11. The Future of Mathematical Software, Ulrich H. Kortenkamp
12. A Dynamic Setup for Elementary Geometry, Ulrich H. K ortenkamp and Jiirgen Richter- Gebert
13. Dynamic Geometry on WWW, Gilles Kuntz
14. Minimalistic Tools for Mathematical Multimedia, Erich Neuwirth
15. Publication of Interactive Visualizations with JavaView, Konrad Polthier, Samy Khadem, Eike PreujJ and Ulrich Reitebuch
16. The Solver Learning Environment for Solving Mathematical Word Problems: Pupils' Discussions, Heli Ruokamo
17. Interactive Knot Theory with KnotPlot, Robert G. Scharein and Kellogg S. Booth
18. Developing Gato and CATBox with Python: Teaching Graph Algorithms through Visualization and Experimentation, Alexander Schliep and Winfried Hochstiittler
19. Rescalable Real-Time Interactive Computer Animations, John M. Sullivan
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn.
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
Now please OPEN for DOWNLOAD the BOOK.
Open Now or
Download Similar Books
Multimedia Mathematics PDF Books