Math shortcuts, Articles, worksheets, Exam tips, Question, Answers, FSc, BSc, MScMore about us
MathSchoolinternational contain 5000+ of Mathematics Free PDF Books and Physics Free PDF Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. Here is extisive list of Linear Algebra ebooks . We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
About this book :-
Elementary Linear Algebra, 11E written by Howard Anton, Chris Rorres .
This textbook gives an elementary treatment of linear algebra that is suitable for a first course for undergraduate students. The aim is to present the fundamentals of linear algebra in the clearest possible way; pedagogy is the main consideration. Calculus is not a prerequisite, but there are clearly labeled exercises and examples (which can be omitted without loss of continuity) for students who have studied calculus.
(Howard Anton, Chris Rorres)
Book Detail :-
Title: Elementary Linear Algebra
Author(s): Howard Anton, Chris Rorres
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Download this Book from Amazon
About Author :-
The author Howard Anton obtained his B.A. from Lehigh University, his M.A. from the University of Illinois, and his Ph.D. from the Polytechnic University of Brooklyn, all in mathematics. In the early 1960s he worked for Burroughs Corporation and Avco Corporation at Cape Canaveral, Florida, where he was involved with the manned space program. In 1968 he joined the Mathematics Department at Drexel University , where he taught full time until 1983. Since that time he has been an Emeritus Professor at Drexel and has devoted the majority of his time to textbook writing and activities for mathematical associations. Dr. Anton was president of the EPADEL section of the Mathematical Association of America (MAA), served on the Board of Governors of that organization, and guided the creation of the student chapters of the MAA. He has published numerous research papers in functional analysis, approximation theory, and topology, as well as pedagogical papers. He is best known for his textbooks in mathematics, which are among the most widely used in the world. There are currently more than one hundred versions of his books, including translations into Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, Italian, Indonesian, French, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, and German. His textbook in linear algebra has won both the Textbook Excellence Award and the McGuffey Award from the Textbook Author’s Association.
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books, text books, editions, versions or solution manuals avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• Download PDF Applied Finite Mathematics, 2E by Howard Anton, Bernard Kolman
• Download PDF Mathematics with Applications, 2E by Howard Anton, Bernard Kolman
• Download PDF Calculus Early Transcendentals, 10E by Howard Anton, Irl Bivens, Stephen Davis"
• Download PDF Calculus Early Transcendentals 10E, Solution Manual by Howard Anton, Bivens, Davis"
• Download PDF Calculus A New Horizon, 6E by Howard Anton"
• Download PDF Calculus AP, 11E by Howard Anton, Irl C. Bivens"
• Download PDF CliffsQuickReview Calculus by Howard Anton, Bernard Zandy, Jonathan White"
• Download PDF Contemporary Linear Algebra by Howard Anton, Robert C. Busby
• Download PDF Contemporary Linear Algebra, Solutions Manual by Howard Anton, Robert C. Busby
• Download PDF Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications, 9E by Howard Anton, Chris Rorres
• Download PDF Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications, 9E, Solutions Manual by Howard Anton, Chris Rorres
• Download PDF Elementary Linear Algebra, 10E by Howard Anton, Chris Rorres
• Download PDF Elementary Linear Algebra, 11E by Howard Anton, Chris Rorres
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Book Contents :-
Elementary Linear Algebra, 11E written by Howard Anton, Chris Rorres cover the following topics.
1. Systems of Linear Equations and Matrices
3. Euclidean Vector Spaces
4. General Vector Spaces
5. Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
6. Inner Product Spaces
7. Diagonalization and Quadratic Forms
8. General Linear Transformations
9. Numerical Methods
10. Applications of Linear Algebra
Answers to Exercises
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn. If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS. Thank you.
Related Book Categories:-