Math shortcuts, Articles, worksheets, Exam tips, Question, Answers, FSc, BSc, MScMore about us
Topics in Harmonic Analysis, Related to the Littlewood-Paley Theory by Elias M. Stein
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of Harmonic Analysis Books . We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
About this book :-
Topics in Harmonic Analysis, Related to the Littlewood-Paley Theory written by Elias M. Stein
Elias M. Stein purpose in these lectures was two-fold: First, to give a new approach to that part of harmonic analysis, simplicity we refer to as the "Littlewood-Paley Theory." The techniques that are used lead to a wide generalization of results hitherto restricted to an and other special contexts.
Elias M. Stein's second aim was to give the interested student a rapid (although admittedly sketchy) introduction to various areas in analysis, in particular some elements of Lie groups, almost everywhere limit theorems in the context of martingales, and complex interpolation of operators.
(Elias M. Stein)
Book Detail :-
Title: Topics in Harmonic Analysis, Related to the Littlewood-Paley Theory
Author(s): Elias M. Stein
Publisher: Princeton University Press
Get Similar Books from Amazon
About Author :-
Author Elias Menachem Stein was an American mathematician who was famous because of his work in the field of harmonic analysis. He was professor of Mathematics at Princeton University from 1963 until his death in 2018.
Author Menachem Stein was born in Antwerp Belgium, to Elkan Stein and Chana Goldman, Ashkenazi Jews from Belgium. In 1940, the Stein family move to the United States. He graduated from Stuyvesant High School in 1949, where he was classmates with future Fields Medalist Paul Cohen, before moving on to the University of Chicago for college. In 1955, Stein earned a Ph.D. from the University of Chicago under the direction of Antoni Zygmund. He began teaching in MIT in 1955, moved to the University of Chicago in 1958 as an assistant professor, and in 1963 became a full professor at Princeton.
Stein worked primarily in the field of harmonic analysis, and made contributions in both extending and clarifying Calderón–Zygmund theory. These include Stein interpolation, the Stein maximal principle, Stein complementary series representations, Nikishin–Pisier–Stein factorization in operator theory, the Tomas–Stein restriction theorem in Fourier analysis, the Kunze–Stein phenomenon in convolution on semisimple groups, the Cotlar–Stein lemma concerning the sum of almost orthogonal operators, and the Fefferman–Stein theory of the Hardy space and the space of functions of bounded mean oscillation.
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books/editions avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• Download PDF Complex Analysis by Elias M. Stein, Rami Shakarchi
• Download PDF Functional Analysis:Introduction to Further Topics in Analysis by Elias M. Stein, Rami Shakarchi
• Download PDF Real Analysis: Measure Theory, Integration, Hilbert Spaces by Elias M. Stein, Rami Shakarchi
• Download PDF Singular Integrals and Differentiability Properties of Functions by Elias M. Stein
• Download PDF Hardy Spaces on Homogeneous Groups by Gerald B. Folland, Elias M. Stein
• Download PDF Essays Fourier Analysis by Elias M. Stein, Fefferman Fefferman Wainger
• Download PDF Introduction to Fourier Analysis on Euclidean Spaces by Elias M. Stein, Guido Weiss
• Download PDF Fourier Analysis: An Introduction by Elias M. Stein, Rami Shakarchi
• Download PDF Harmonic Analysis by Elias M. Stein
• Download PDF Beijing Lectures in Harmonic Analysis by Elias M. Stein
• Download PDF Topics in Harmonic Analysis, Related to the Littlewood-Paley Theory by Elias M. Stein
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Book Contents :-
Topics in Harmonic Analysis, Related to the Littlewood-Paley Theory written by Elias M. Stein cover the following topics.
1. Lie Groups (A Review)
2. Littlewood-Paley Theory for a Compact Lie Group
3. General Symmetric Diffusion Semi-groups
4. The General Littlewood-Paley Theory
5. Further Illustrations
Other Famous Books Topics:-