Math shortcuts, Articles, worksheets, Exam tips, Question, Answers, FSc, BSc, MScMore about us
Lectures on Spectral Graph Theory by Fan R. K. Chung
Share this page:-
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
About this book :-
Lectures on Spectral Graph Theory Fan R. K. Chung.
Book Detail :-
Title: Lectures on Spectral Graph Theory
Author(s): Fan R. K. Chung
Download Similar Books from Amazon
About Author :-
The author Norman L. Biggs was a lecturer at University of Southampton, lecturer then reader at Royal Holloway, University of London, and Professor of Mathematics at the London School of Economics. He has been on the editorial board of a number of journals, including the Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics. He has been a member of the Council of the London Mathematical Society.
He has written 12 books and over 100 papers on mathematical topics, many of them in algebraic combinatorics and its applications. He became Emeritus Professor in 2006 and continue to teach History of Mathematics in Finance and Economics for undergraduates. He is also Vice-President of the British Society for the History of Mathematics.
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books, text books, editions, versions or solution manuals avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• Download PDF Algebraic Graph Theory (2E) by Norman L. Biggs
• Download PDF Graph Theory by Norman L. Biggs, E. Keith Lloyd, Robin J. Wilson
• Download PDF Interaction Models: Royal Holloway College by Norman L. Biggs
• Download PDF Permutation Groups & Combinatorial Structures by Norman L. Biggs
• Download PDF Quite Right: The Story of Mathematics, Measurement & Money by Norman L. Biggs
• Download PDF Codes: an Introduction to Information Communication & Cryptography by Norman L. Biggs
• Download PDF Mathematics for Economics & Finance: Methods & Modelling by Martin Anthony, Norman L Biggs
• Download PDF Discrete Mathematics by Norman L. Biggs
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Book Contents :-
Lectures on Spectral Graph Theory Fan R. K. Chung cover the following topics.
1. Eigenvalues and the Laplacian of a graph
1.2. The Laplacian and eigenvalues
1.3. Basic facts about the spectrum of a graph
1.4. Eigenvalues of weighted graphs
1.5. Eigenvalues and random walks
2. Isoperimetric problems
2.2. The Cheeger constant of a graph
2.3. The edge expansion of a graph
2.4. The vertex expansion of a graph
2.5. A characterization of the Cheeger constant
2.6. Isoperimetric inequalities for cartesian products
3. Diameters and eigenvalues
3.1. The diameter of a graph
3.2. Eigenvalues and distances between two subsets
3.3. Eigenvalues and distances among many subsets
3.4. Eigenvalue upper bounds for manifolds
4. Paths, flows, and routing
4.1. Paths and sets of paths
4.2. Flows and Cheeger constants
4.3. Eigenvalues and routes with small congestion
4.4. Routing in graphs
4.5. Comparison theorems
5. Eigenvalues and quasi-randomness
5.2. The discrepancy property
5.3. The deviation of a graph
5.4. Quasi-random graphs
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn. If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS. Thank you.