Math shortcuts, Articles, worksheets, Exam tips, Question, Answers, FSc, BSc, MScMore about us
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of Basic Algebra Books . We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
About this book :-
A Visual Introduction to the Fourth Dimension (Rectangular 4D Geometry) Chris McMullen.
This book provides a colorful, visual introduction to the fourth dimension. It's not just a picture book, though. You will find clear explanations to help you understand the concepts, and a touch of personality (with a few monkeys!) makes this an engaging read instead of a dry math text. The content is very accessible as you don't need a strong background in mathematics to understand it, yet the concepts are advanced and detailed enough to satisfy the curiosity of a reader who does excel in math. This book focuses purely on the geometric aspects of the fourth dimension; there is no spiritual or religious component to this book. The geometric objects considered in this book are rectangular; the main 4D object discussed is the tesseract (a 4D hypercube), and it is described in great detail and accompanied by many instructive pictures. May you enjoy your journey into the fourth dimension!
Book Detail :-
Title: A Visual Introduction to the Fourth Dimension (Rectangular 4D Geometry)
Author(s): Chris McMullen
Publisher: Topher Books
Download Similar Books from Amazon
About Author :-
The author Curtis Tracy McMullen is an American mathematician who is the Professor of Mathematics at Harvard University . He was awarded the Fields Medal in 1998 for his work in complex dynamics, hyperbolic geometry and Teichmüller theory. McMullen graduated as valedictorian in 1980 from Williams College and obtained his Ph.D. in 1985 from Harvard University, supervised by Dennis Sullivan. He held post-doctoral positions at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology , the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, and the Institute for Advanced Study, after which he was on the faculty at Princeton University (1987–1990) and the University of California, Berkeley (1990–1997), before joining Harvard in 1997.
The author, Dr. Chris McMullen, has over 20 years of experience teaching university physics in California, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Louisiana (and has also taught physics to gifted high school students). Dr. McMullen currently teaches physics at Northwestern State University of Louisiana. He has also published a half-dozen papers on the collider phenomenology of superstring-inspired large extra dimensions. Chris McMullen earned his Ph.D. in particle physics from Oklahoma State University (and his M.S. in physics from California State University, Northridge).
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books, text books, editions, versions or solution manuals avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• 300+ Mathematical Pattern Puzzles, Chris McMullen
• Algebra Workbook Quadratic Equations, Chris McMullen
• Algebra Essentials Practice Workbook with Answers Linear & Quadratic Equations by Chris McMullen
• Systems of Equations Algebra, Chris McMullen
• Algebra Word Problems Practice Workbook with Full Solutions by Chris McMullen
• Master Essential Algebra Skills Practice Workbook with Answers by Chris McMullen
• Geometry Proofs Essential Practice Problems Workbook with Full Solutions by Chris McMullen
• The Four-Color Theorem and Basic Graph Theory by Chris McMullen
• The Visual Guide to Extra Dimensions Volume 1, Chris McMullen
• The Visual Guide to Extra Dimensions Volume 2, Chris McMullen
• A Visual Introduction to the Fourth Dimension, Chris McMullen
• Trigonometry-Essentials-Workbook--Chris-McMullen by Chris McMullen
• Essential Calculus-based Physics Study Guide Workbook: The Laws of Motion by Chris McMullen
• Essential Calculus-based Physics Study Guide Workbook: Waves, Fluids, Sound, Heat & Light by Chris McMullen
• A Guide to Thermal Physics by Chris McMullen
• Essential Modern Physics Study Guide Workbook (Full Solutions) by Chris McMullen
• 100 Instructive Trig-based Physics Examples Volume 2: Electricity and Magnetism by Chris McMullen
• Essential Trig-based Physics Study Guide Workbook: Volume 2 Electricity & Magnetism by Chris McMullen
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Book Contents :-
A Visual Introduction to the Fourth Dimension (Rectangular 4D Geometry) Chris McMullen cover the following topics.
0. What Is a Dimension?
1. Dimensions Zero and One
2. The Second Dimension
3. Three-Dimensional Space
4. A Fourth Dimension of Space
5. Tesseracts and Hypercubes
6. Hypercube Patterns
7. Planes and Hyperplanes
8. Tesseracts in Perspective
9. Rotations in 4D Space
10. Unfolding a Tesseract
11. Cross Sections of a Tesseract
12. Living in a 4D House
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn. If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS. Thank you.
Related Book Categories:-