Electric Circuits (11th Edition) by James W. Nilsson, Susan A. Riedel
MathSchoolinternational.com contain houndreds of
Free Physics Books. Which cover almost all topics of mathematics. To see an extisive list of
Electric Circuits textBooks . We hope mathematician or person who’s interested in mathematics like these books.
Share this page:-
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
About this book :-
Electric Circuits (11th Edition) written by
James W. Nilsson, Susan A. Riedel.
The fundamental goals of the best-selling Electric Circuits remain unchanged. The 11th Edition continues to motivate students to build new ideas based on concepts previously presented, to develop problem-solving skills that rely on a solid conceptual foundation, and to introduce realistic engineering experiences that challenge students to develop the insights of a practicing engineer. The 11th Edition represents the most extensive revision since the 5th Edition with every sentence, paragraph, subsection, and chapter examined and oftentimes rewritten to improve clarity, readability, and pedagogy—without sacrificing the breadth and depth of coverage that Electric Circuits is known for. Dr. Susan Riedel draws on her classroom experience to introduce the Analysis Methods feature, which gives students a step-by-step problem-solving approach.
The Eleventh Edition of Electric Circuits represents the most extensive revision to the text since the Fifth Edition, published in 1996. Every sentence, paragraph, subsection, and chapter has been examined to improve clarity, readability, and pedagogy. Yet the fundamental goals of the text are unchanged. These goals are:
• To build new concepts and ideas on concepts previously presented. This challenges students to see the explicit connections among the many circuit analysis tools and methods.
• To develop problem-solving skills that rely on a solid conceptual foundation. This challenges students to examine many different approaches to solving a problem before writing a single equation.
• To introduce realistic engineering experiences at every opportunity. This challenges students to develop the insights of a practicing engineer and exposes them to practice of engineering.
Book Detail :-
Title: Electric Circuits
Author(s): James W. Nilsson, Susan A. Riedel
Download Similar Books from Amazon
About Author :-
The author James W. Nilsson taught at Iowa State University for 39 years. Since retiring from Iowa State, he has been a visiting professor at Notre Dame, California Polytechnic at San Luis Obispo, and the United States Air Force Academy.
The author Susan A. Riedel has been a member of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Marquette University since 1981. She also holds a clinical research appointment in the Department of Orthopaedics at the Medical College of Wisconsin and was a visiting professor in the Bioengineering Unit at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
Electric Circuits's Top Books:-
Electric Circuits's Top Books recommended for you.
Principles Electric Circuits CC (9th Editon) by Thomas Floyd
Electric Circuits (11th Editon) by James Nilsson and Susan Riedel
Electric Circuits (9th Editon) by Richard Dorf, James Svoboda
Join with us :-
Book Contents :-
Principles of Electric Circuits: Electron Flow Version written by
Thomas L. Floyd
cover the following topics.
List of Examples
List of Tables
List of Analysis Methods
1. Circuit Variables
2. Circuit Elements
3. Simple Resistive Circuits
4. Techniques of Circuit Analysis
5. The Operational Amplifier
6. Inductance, Capacitance, and Mutual Inductance
7. Response of First-Order RL and RC Circuits
8. Natural and Step Responses of RLC Circuits
9. Sinusoidal Steady-State Analysis
10. Sinusoidal Steady-State Power Calculations
11. Balanced Three-Phase Circuits
12. Introduction to the Laplace Transform
13. The Laplace Transform in Circuit Analysis
14. Introduction to Frequency Selective Circuits
15. Active Filter Circuits
16. Fourier Series
17. The Fourier Transform
18. Two-Port Circuits
Appendix A The Solution of Linear Simultaneous Equations
Appendix B Complex Numbers
Appendix C More on Magnetically Coupled Coils and Ideal Transformers
Appendix D The Decibel
Appendix E Bode Diagrams
Appendix F An Abbreviated Table of Trigonometric Identities
Appendix G An Abbreviated Table of Integrals
Appendix H Common Standard Component Values
Answers to Selected Problems
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn.
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
Now please OPEN for DOWNLOAD the BOOK.
Open Now or
Download Similar Books
Calculus Top 10 Books