Harmonic Analysis by Elias M. Stein
MathSchoolinternational contain 5000+ of
Mathematics Free PDF Books and
Physics Free PDF Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. Here is extisive list of
Harmonic Analysis ebooks . We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
Report DMCA / Copyright
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
How to Download a Book?, ... Need Help?
About this book :-
Harmonic Analysis written by
Elias M. Stein
This book contains an exposition of some of the main developments of the last twenty years in the following areas of harmonic analysis: singular integral and pseudo-differential operators, the theory of Hardy spaces, L\sup\ estimates involving oscillatory integrals and Fourier integral operators, relations of curvature to maximal inequalities, and connections with analysis on the Heisenberg group.
(Elias M. Stein)
Book Detail :-
Title: Harmonic Analysis
Author(s): Elias M. Stein
Publisher: Princeton University Press
Get Similar Books from Amazon
About Author :-
Author Elias Menachem Stein was an American mathematician who was famous because of his work in the field of harmonic analysis. He was professor of Mathematics at Princeton University from 1963 until his death in 2018.
Author Menachem Stein was born in Antwerp Belgium, to Elkan Stein and Chana Goldman, Ashkenazi Jews from Belgium. In 1940, the Stein family move to the United States. He graduated from Stuyvesant High School in 1949, where he was classmates with future Fields Medalist Paul Cohen, before moving on to the University of Chicago for college. In 1955, Stein earned a Ph.D. from the University of Chicago under the direction of Antoni Zygmund. He began teaching in MIT in 1955, moved to the University of Chicago in 1958 as an assistant professor, and in 1963 became a full professor at Princeton.
Stein worked primarily in the field of harmonic analysis, and made contributions in both extending and clarifying Calderón–Zygmund theory. These include Stein interpolation, the Stein maximal principle, Stein complementary series representations, Nikishin–Pisier–Stein factorization in operator theory, the Tomas–Stein restriction theorem in Fourier analysis, the Kunze–Stein phenomenon in convolution on semisimple groups, the Cotlar–Stein lemma concerning the sum of almost orthogonal operators, and the Fefferman–Stein theory of the Hardy space and the space of functions of bounded mean oscillation.
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books/editions avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• Download PDF Complex Analysis by Elias M. Stein, Rami Shakarchi
• Download PDF Functional Analysis:Introduction to Further Topics in Analysis by Elias M. Stein, Rami Shakarchi
• Download PDF Real Analysis: Measure Theory, Integration, Hilbert Spaces by Elias M. Stein, Rami Shakarchi
• Download PDF Singular Integrals and Differentiability Properties of Functions by Elias M. Stein
• Download PDF Hardy Spaces on Homogeneous Groups by Gerald B. Folland, Elias M. Stein
• Download PDF Essays Fourier Analysis by Elias M. Stein, Fefferman Fefferman Wainger
• Download PDF Introduction to Fourier Analysis on Euclidean Spaces by Elias M. Stein, Guido Weiss
• Download PDF Fourier Analysis: An Introduction by Elias M. Stein, Rami Shakarchi
• Download PDF Harmonic Analysis by Elias M. Stein
• Download PDF Beijing Lectures in Harmonic Analysis by Elias M. Stein
• Download PDF Topics in Harmonic Analysis, Related to the Littlewood-Paley Theory by Elias M. Stein
Join our new updates, alerts:-
For new updates and alerts join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group (you can also ask any [pdf] book/notes/solutions manual).
Join WhatsApp Group
Join Telegram Group
Book Contents :-
Harmonic Analysis written by
Elias M. Stein
cover the following topics.
1. Real Variable Theory
2. More About Maximal Functions
3. Hardy Spaces
4. H1 and BMO
5. Weighted Inequlities
6. Fourier Transform
7. Almost Orthogonality
8. Oscillatory Integrals of the First Kind
9. Oscillatory Integrals of the Second Kind
10. Maximal Operations Some Example
11. Maximal Averages and Oscillatory Integrals
12. Introduction to the Heisenberg Group
13. More about the Heisenberg Group
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn.
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
Now please OPEN for DOWNLOAD the BOOK.
Open Now or
Download Similar Books
Harmonic Analysis Free PDF Books