Introduction to Computer Networks and Cybersecurity by J. David Irwin, Wu Chwan-Hwa
MathSchoolinternational contain thousands of
Mathematics Free Books and
Physics Free Books. Which cover almost all topics for students of Mathematics, Physics and Engineering. We have also collected other
Best Free Math Websites for teachers and students.
Here is extisive list of
Electrical Computer Engineering ebooks . We hope students and teachers like these textbooks, notes and solution manuals.
Share this page:-
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
Congratulations, the link is avaliable for free download.
How to Download a Book?, ... Need Help?
About this book :-
Introduction to Computer Networks and Cybersecurity written by
J. David Irwin, Wu Chwan-Hwa .
This text has been prepared in full view of the current state-of-the-art of computer networks and cybersecurity. The book has been designed as carefully as possible to be a sort of “bible” for this area by uncovering numerous salient features of the various topics and providing clear and detailed explanations of concepts that are difficult to grasp. The book is organized into six parts that essentially walk the reader through this area in a straightforward and logical manner.
The book begins with a presentation of the Internet architecture in the Introduction because that is the normal way in which people first encounter computer networks, and then proceeds to Internet applications and the development of application software in Part 1, which represents the manner in which the Internet is used. This unique presentation sequence thus leverages the subjects with which readers are at least partially familiar. The application layer is used by students on an everyday basis and most of them have experience in setting up a home network using a wireless or Ethernet local area network (LAN). The book then addresses the link and physical layers in Part 2, which makes it easy for students to grasp the concepts surrounding LANs. Layer 2 switches are then extended to layer 3 switches and their attendant design issues.
The network layer including IPv4, IPv6, routers and the various design issues are covered in Part 3. Part 4 then addresses the transport layer, which is the layer of the protocol stack that provides a mechanism for efficient transport. The details surrounding the modern congestion control algorithms available in the newest operating systems (OS’s), together with their pros and cons, are also illustrated in detail. The analysis of these layers is followed by an in-depth presentation of the numerous aspects of the information infrastructure and computer security in Part 5. The development of Internet applications covered in detail in Part 1 provides the student with the tools necessary to comprehend the vulnerabilities associated with each OS and the typical applications. Therefore, this book enables students to understand the defense methods as well as their weaknesses.
Book Detail :-
Title: Introduction to Computer Networks and Cybersecurity
Author(s): J. David Irwin, Wu Chwan-Hwa
Publisher: CRC Press
Get this Books from Amazon
About Author :-
The author J. David Irwin (born 1939 in Minneapolis, Minnesota) is an American engineering educator and author of popular textbooks in electrical engineering and related areas. He received his BEE from Auburn University, Alabama, in 1961, and his MS and PhD from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, in 1962 and 1967, respectively. In 1967, he joined Bell Telephone Laboratories, Inc., Holmdel, New Jersey, as a member of the technical staff and was made a supervisor in 1968. He then joined Auburn University in 1969 as an assistant professor of electrical engineering. He was made an associate professor in 1972, associate professor and head of department in 1973, and professor and head in 1976. He served as head of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering from 1973 to 2009. In 1993, he was named Earle C. Williams Eminent Scholar and Head. From 1982 to 1984, he was also head of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. He is currently the Earle C. Williams Eminent Scholar in Electrical and Computer Engineering at Auburn.
Dr. Irwin has served the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Inc. (IEEE) Computer Society as a member of the Education Committee and as education editor of Computer. He has served as chairman of the Southeastern Association of Electrical Engineering Department Heads and the National Association of Electrical Engineering Department Heads and is past president of both the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society and the IEEE Education Society. He is a life member of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society AdCom and has served as a member of the Oceanic Engineering Society AdCom. He served for two years as editor of IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics.
All Famous Books of this Author :-
Here is list all books, text books, editions, versions or solution manuals avaliable of this author, We recomended you to download all.
• Download PDF Mechanical Engineer's Handbook by Bodgan Wilamowski, J. David Irwin
• Download PDF Fundamentals of Industrial Electronics (The Industrial Electronics Handbook) by Bodgan Wilamowski, J. David Irwin
• Download PDF Intelligent Systems (The Industrial Electronics Handbook), 2E by Bodgan Wilamowski, J. David Irwin
• Download PDF Control and Mechatronics (The Industrial Electronics Handbook) by Bodgan Wilamowski, J. David Irwin
• Download PDF Industrial Communication Systems (The Industrial Electronics Handbook) by Bodgan Wilamowski, J. David Irwin
• Download PDF Power Electronics and Motor Drives (The Industrial Electronics Handbook) by Bodgan Wilamowski, J. David Irwin
• Download PDF Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis, 8E Problem Solving Companion by J. David Irwin, Robert M. Nelms
• Download PDF Introduction to Computer Networks and Cybersecurity by J. David Irwin, Wu Chwan-Hwa
• Download PDF Embedded Microcontroller Interfacing for M.CORE Systems by G. Jack Lipovski, J. David Irwin
• Download PDF A Brief Introduction to Circuit Analysis by J. David Irwin
• Download PDF Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis, 8E, Solution by J. David Irwin, Robert M. Nelms
• Download PDF Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis, 9E by J. David Irwin, Robert M. Nelms
• Download PDF Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis, 9E, Solution by J. David Irwin, Robert M. Nelms
• Download PDF Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis, 11E by J. David Irwin, Robert M. Nelms
Math Formulas's Top Books:-
Math Formulas's Top Books recommended for you.
1300 Math Formulas by Alex-Svirin Ph.D.
Schaum Mathematical Handbook Formulas Tables (5E)
CRC Standard Mathematical Tables, Formulas (33E) By Daniel Zwillinger
Book Contents :-
Introduction to Computer Networks and Cybersecurity written by
J. David Irwin, Wu Chwan-Hwa
cover the following topics.
1. The Application Layer
2. DNS and Active Directory
3. XML-Based Web Services
4. Socket Programming
5. Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Networks and Applications
6. The Data Link Layer and Physical Layer
7. The Ethernet and Switches
8. Virtual LAN, Class of Service, and Multilayer Networks
9. Wireless and Mobile Networks
10. The Network Layer
12. Routing and Interior Gateways
13. Border Gateway Routing
14. The Transport Layer
15. Packet Loss Recovery
16. TCP Congestion Control
17. Cybersecurity Overview
19. Intrusion Detection/Prevention System
20. Hash and Authentication
21. Symmetric Key Ciphers and Wireless LAN Security
22. Public Key Cryptography, Infrastructure and Certificates
23. Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) Protocols for Transport Layer Security
24. Virtual Private Networks for Network Layer Security
25. Network Access Control and Wireless Network Security
26. Cyber Threats and Their Defense
27. Network and Information Infrastructure Virtualization
28. Unified Communications and Multimedia Protocols
Glossary of Acronyms
We are not the owner of this book/notes. We provide it which is already avialable on the internet. For any further querries please contact us. We never SUPPORT PIRACY. This copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but want studeing to learn.
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
Now please OPEN for DOWNLOAD the BOOK.
Download Similar Books
Electrical & Computer Engineering Books